Main Forum | Post Reply
backgammon tourneys
Play backgammon tournaments online
It's now:   Mar 29, 4:21am EST

backgammon tourneys
Posted by zamo27 (VIP) 8 Sep 2022 2:12pm

Hi to all.
I just have received a warning from Administrators (my first since March 2016). It is about ”delaying the play, in multi-player tourneys, by taking a full time-per-move”.
It is true – I often find myself ”explaining” some of the deccisions I make, over some moves or cube play. It is an habit, riseing from the fact that I run a backgammon club, back in Romania. I also am the TD for many Live Tourneys played here. So, wanting to ”promote/advertise” the game of Backgammon, I give some ”advise” to players.
My apologize to all I hurt by delaying multi-player tourneys. It will not happen in future.
Good Matches all !

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play backgammon tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map