Main Forum | Post Reply
CALLING ALL SPADES PLAYERS!!!!!
Play spades tournaments online
It's now:   Apr 19, 6:01am EST

CALLING ALL SPADES PLAYERS!!!!!
Posted by Rottie (TD) 4 Jun 2014 5:59am

WOULD Y'ALL LIKE TO PLAY SOME GREAT SPADES TOURNAMENTS???? THEN PLEASE RESPOND WITH YOUR FAVORITE TIMES AND SETTINGS. GREAT TOURNIES NEED NOT ONLY TD'S BUT GREAT PLAYERS...SO HELP PLAN YOUR TOURNIES, WOOF WOOF HOOoooooo HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!!

TOURNEY TIME ... YESSSSSS
Posted by LADY_AWE (VIP) 4 Jun 2014 6:36pm

Tournaments in spades is very welcomed. "No bags" has become rather popular in the hall. But I for one will sit at any table where the win will move me up the ladder. Keep ticket fees low to encourage the newbees to get on board. Just my insights. Anyone?

SPADES TOURNIES!!
Posted by Rottie (TD) 5 Jun 2014 4:44am

TYTY I_JINGLE_JANGLE TOURNAMENTS ARE THE QUICKEST AND FASTEST WAY UP THE LADDER AND A LOT OF FUN TOOooooo!!! WOOF WOOF HOOoooo!!!!! HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU!!!!!

SIMPLE...
Posted by cradlelazy (VIP) 31 Jan 2016 12:51pm

300/10 OR 50 SETTING IS MORE LIKELY TO ATTRACT THE MORE SKILLED VIP PLAYERS HERE. NO ? ABOUT IT

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play spades tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map