Main Forum | Post Reply
solo practice
Play pool tournaments online
It's now:   Mar 28, 6:37pm EST

solo practice
Posted by CosmicMayham_8 16 Nov 2017 4:29am

hello ( Mistress of the Cue ) / Moderator ~
my name is Cosmic Mayhem and i have a query and a complaint
about your pool game aspect of this website...
Now dont get me wrong i enjoy it quite alot...
But i dont understand why you the provider do not allow a newcomber to the various games provided to have access to being able to play the computer or even themselves to practice alone to become better... other websites like yours do
provide this so players can become better without any penalty of rank or ladder standing etc... i have seen where this is provided the competition is at a higher level and makes the game more enjoyable in the purity of what practice makes perfect... please respond to this query and let me know either here or at my email that you already have... i think it is an injustice to those that want to get better≥.. especially at pool and others where there is not a very large population of players coming to play... thank you

re practice
Posted by True_North (VIP) 5 Mar 2019 8:54am

you can play pool rush against yourself and practice there but the best way to get better is to play the best players and learn

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play pool tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map