Main Forum | Post Reply
is there a difference?
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Apr 29, 10:48pm EST

is there a difference?
Posted by joecfla19 16 Aug 2020 6:29am

I notice when I play some people just leave the table without resigning. I don't really care except I have to wait until after the player has been warned to move and then the options come up, which leaves you hanging in the breeze. Wouldn't resigning be the better choice? I'm new to online Cribbage so maybe I'm not up on the best way to how out.

Most of the Time
Posted by 221bBakerSt (VIP) 17 Aug 2020 11:43pm

They are ticked off at a losing match and want to 'penalize' you for you winning. That penalty includes waiting 2 minutes. Ignore them and start a list of players who act like that and don't play them again. There are plenty of players who are nice and good on this site. Like everywhere else in the world, try and ignore the bad ones.

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map