Main Forum | Post Reply
How to use Contact Us with your Backgammon app on Android/iOS
Play backgammon tournaments online
It's now:   Apr 25, 12:07pm EST

How to use Contact Us with your Backgammon app on Android/iOS
Posted by webmaster (moderator) 6 Mar 2021 9:08am

If you have questions or encounter any issues with your app, please use Contact Us letting us know the details of the issue and which device you are using.

To use Contact Us from the initial screen of the app, select Help (or '?' in iOS app) and then select 'Contact Us' button as in picture below:

Problems.
Posted by nickemp 22 Mar 2021 5:57pm

There are certain ads that are not allowing me to clear them. I have to close the game and log in again. Sometimes the game allows me to play and sometimes it goes back to the same screen and o have to log out all over again. Please fix this glitch!

ads
Posted by webmistress (moderator) 22 Mar 2021 6:10pm

Ads come from Google and can be closed after a few seconds but some ads may have x placed in an opposite corner or on a similar background.
You can select 'info' on an ad that won't close and the complaint will be sent to Google about a particular ad.

You can also get rid of all ads with a single $2.99 purchase of 2 Tickets. There will be no ads as long as you have at least 1/2 a Ticket in your account.

Problems.
Posted by nickemp 24 Mar 2021 10:46am

Thanks for the reply. But that is not what I’m referring to. The ads are locked they are not allowing you to “ get them OR close” them. There are no “x” ANYWHERE! I’ve been playing backgammon for towers. I am very familiar with the ads and how to close them. This IS NOT the problem at this point.
The ads are locked . You can not do anything but logout.

Regarding the $ for buying the tickets that’s not a problem however there are always allot more people to play that don’t have tickets. That’s the only reason that I don’t sign up to get rid of ads. Is there a way to pay to get the ads removed but still play everyone with tickets or without tickets. I just want to play. You can see I play ALOT! Let me know if there is a way to get rid of the ads and still play non ticketed people???

Ads, Tickets, etc.
Posted by webmaster (moderator) 24 Mar 2021 2:27pm

1. With Tickets in your account, you will have no ads and ... you don't have to play for Tickets. Although, playing for Tickets will give you tournament play, Ladder and other benefits

2. The 3rd party [Google-affiliated] serving ads may occasionally have connection problem with your location, so the problem you are describing seems to be related to it. In any case, see #1

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play backgammon tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map