GameColony.com (also the home of ChessLab.com)
was started in late 1999 by two brothers with a passion for gaming. They were determined
to deliver exceptional player experience in classic board & card games on-line.
GameColony.com's unique approach delivers
interactive, state-of-the-art, live multi-player Gaming and Chat for individual players as
well as game-specific clubs and associations.
GameColony.com will be introducing more than 10 popular classic games of
skill for your enjoyment.
By listening to your feedback, GameColony.com will
continue to improve its interactive entertainment community and will soon offer you the
ability to compete for prizes, by entering live on-line tournaments in your favorite
- In 1999 GameColony.com has introduced ChessLab -- a free 2,000,000 games
multi-user online interactive chess database with weekly updates and a powerful analysis
- In December 1999, GameColony.com has introduced free online multi-player chess
- In March 2000, GameColony.com has introduced free online multi-player checkers
- August 20, 2000, GameColony.com will be offering free online multi-player Gin Rummy
- Every 2.5 months starting August 2000, GameColony.com will launch new popular
classic games of skill - 10 games in total
Please feel free to drop us
a line here