Your Privacy and Security Are Important To Us!
This statement demonstrates our firm commitment to player Privacy and Security on our site.
We only use the information we collect on the site to enhance your overall gaming experience and to keep a CLEANER site.
We NEVER share, sell, trade, or rent your personal information to any 3rd party. We are committed to making this site safer for our members and have instituted a strong and comprehensive safety and compliance program.
- We monitor player traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and enhance the design of our gaming web site.
- We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with your connection and to gather general demographic usage information.
- This site makes chat room available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- All of the player data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. In order to maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on-line. All transactions are run through regularly maintained encrypted pathways to ensure security. The site and the software have industry-standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
- When you access your account information, it is protected by our industry-standard secure encoding and processing technologies, utilizing SSL encryption which ensures server and client (us and you) authentication through encrypted algorithms.
Restrictions Imposed on Minors
- This site is designed to provide entertainment services to adults. Anyone under who is considered a Minor in their respective jurisdiction (typically under the age of 18) is not allowed to participate in games and require parental consent prior to filling out our general Registration Form(s).
- We DO NOT permit creation of accounts by users who submitted birthdays indicating that they were under 13. In fact, collecting personal information from anyone under 13 without parental consent is a violation of the Children's Protection Act, or COPPA that was passed by Congress in 1998.