Main Forum | Post Reply
c/p from Facebook page
Play gin-rummy tournaments online
It's now:   Mar 29, 6:02am EST

c/p from Facebook page
Posted by medpro (VIP) 22 May 2014 8:57pm

So today at work I saw an older man walking around our parking lot so of course I don't pay it much attention. Well I looked outside about ten minutes later to see him still outside when I noticed he had a walking stick and was blind. He had walked into our dirt and rock piles at work and was having trouble getting out and around the piles. So I walked outside to talk to the man and help him out only to find out he was deaf as well. So after minutes of trying to figure out how I will talk to this man he reaches his hand out for mine. Once I gave him my hand he started to spell slowly into my hand and after back and forth spelling between him and I he told me where he was headed. Turns out he was looking for the sidewalk to continue his daily walk through town. After slowly walking across the parking lot we reached the side walk. Then he patted my shoulder and just smiled and you could tell just how happy he was to be back on his way and have been helped out. This event today really reminded me just how blessed I am and how much I take for granted! I had a man light up with happiness through all his troubles just because he was back on a sidewalk. I don't see why we can't all be happy seeing how truly blessed we are with our health and all the things we are able to do on a daily basis. Meeting this man today truly opened my eyes and reminded me of a lot! I'm so thankful to have such an awesome life compared to others and I owe it all to The Lord!!

written and shared by my Grandson, Dylan Sager

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play gin-rummy tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map