Main Forum | Post Reply
Curleyjoe
Play gin-rummy tournaments online
It's now:   Mar 28, 7:51am EST

Curleyjoe
Posted by MJI6195 (VIP) 21 May 2023 9:00pm

Is very nasty. He said for me to get a set. I was winning and he was getting upset. He doesn’t know if he’s talking to a white man, child or man. This rudeness is uncalled for. He needs to be banned for awhile.

Yes did the same
Posted by wannachance (VIP) 25 Nov 2023 10:12pm

This person made the same comment to me, I wasn’t even winning, I just got one hand better than theirs.

PLAYER ISSUES
Posted by Bones (TD) 1 Dec 2023 6:10pm

IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH PLAYERS, PLEASE REPORT THEM TO SITE ADMINISTRATORS VIA 'CONTACT US'

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play gin-rummy tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map