Main Forum | Post Reply
Be sports
Play gin-rummy tournaments online
It's now:   Mar 29, 8:19am EST

Be sports
Posted by cheer34 (VIP) 29 Dec 2022 3:46pm

Why some players when you win they just left the table u have to wait 2 mins to take your win. Dont create table if you just leave behind your opponent w/o press the ok botton to accept your loss .

Yes!
Posted by MissChiVUs1 (VIP) 21 Apr 2023 9:04pm

Hi. I agree that it is very unsportsmanlike to do that. It has happened to me many times. I try to remember which players did this so I can avoid playing them in the future. What is worse, in my opinion, is something that happened to me recently. I played a player and they won. Then, we started another game, and I was winning that game. Somehow, they were able to quit the game, and I did not get any points. I found that very annoying and always avoid that player.

Amen
Posted by tombo713 (VIP) 23 Apr 2023 6:01pm

I agree and today I saw something even worse. See my cheating post.

Ditto
Posted by tombo713 (VIP) 23 Apr 2023 6:03pm

Same happened to me Miss!

Call them out
Posted by tombo713 (VIP) 23 Apr 2023 6:04pm

Miss, when they do that report them and call them out here. Was it that same guy in my cheating post?

not the same player...
Posted by MissChiVUs1 (VIP) 27 Apr 2023 2:20am

No it was not them. Very uncool move, though.

Cheating
Posted by cashmeer (VIP) 26 Jun 2023 5:43pm

Twice today I was ahead and they just left the table and room

I wish they would fix this...
Posted by MissChiVUs1 (VIP) 4 Jul 2023 7:10pm

It is really a drag how often I am beating someone and they resign, and I get 0 points. I wish they would change this so the person in the lead would actually get points.

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play gin-rummy tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map