Main Forum | Post Reply
Low Roller Tournaments
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Apr 16, 5:25pm EST

Low Roller Tournaments
Posted by Bones (TD) 29 Oct 2022 7:30pm

By popular demand, I am hosting low roller tournaments starting in November every Sat and Sun during the noon hour. There will be a 3 and 4-tix tournament for those wishing to join. Hope to see all the players looking for lower-stakes tournaments!

Just to Clarify
Posted by Bones (TD) 30 Oct 2022 10:17am

These tournaments are for all VIP players. All are invited!

Not lowball
Posted by Bones (TD) 30 Oct 2022 12:52pm

And these are normal 121 Reg cribbage tournaments. They are NOT lowball tournaments. Win, Win, Win!

well done Bones
Posted by ImDerc (VIP) 1 Nov 2022 9:25am

Not sure I will ever be able to play, as I work weekends & due to the time difference where I live; I will be getting some much needed beauty sleep.
But congrats Bones on your effort to bring cribbage back to the masses by making tourneys affordable to everyone.
Hope you get good turnouts.

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map