Main Forum | Post Reply
Sorting cards in deal
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Apr 26, 10:27am EST

Sorting cards in deal
Posted by Finnigan1 18 Aug 2022 9:42pm

I am a new player on this site. Just wondering if there is a way to sort your cards all at once or is the only option to drag and drop each one (which is somewhat slow). Just looking to speed up my play. Thanks.

You can drag
Posted by 221bBakerSt (VIP) 21 Aug 2022 1:33am

If you are playing on a PC, you can drag and drop your cards wherever you want

No magic sequence button
Posted by KyllerB (VIP) 22 Aug 2022 6:38pm

I play via the app, there is not a button that automatically sorts or sequences your cards. Manual drag and drop is the only option.

Sorting Cards
Posted by gjamies1 (VIP) 23 Aug 2022 12:01pm

I never sort the cards in my hand, it is a giveaway to your opponent, they can very quickly establish whether high cards are on your left or right and can play accordingly.

This!
Posted by penguin522 (VIP) 6 Nov 2022 3:51pm

Would love to see this feature added to the game! (Automatically sort hand low-high upon deal to speed up discard decisions)

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map