Main Forum | Post Reply
Congrats to CribsterCO for getting a 29 pt hand!
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Mar 29, 7:52am EST

Congrats to CribsterCO for getting a 29 pt hand!
Posted by webmaster (moderator) 16 Nov 2021 10:28pm

29pt hand!

Congrats Cribster!!
Posted by Pearle 16 Nov 2021 10:55pm

Cribster got this very pretty hand in my 9 pm HR tourney. After he told me he got it I asked him if he captured a picture of it and he said "Dang (couple letters changed there)." I told him I would have taken a picture but then told him to do a contact us to see if the Webs could capture it and ........... there it is. Thanks Webs ... this is a very pretty picture. I have never gotten one myself, but I am still hoping. Congrats Cribster! You should frame this!!!

29 hand
Posted by Ingrid29 (VIP) 8 Jan 2022 5:10pm

When playing just john about a month ago, he also got a 29’hand, but didn’t return the favor! Lol I’m still waiting for one as well!

missed it by that much
Posted by ImDerc (VIP) 20 Jan 2022 3:47pm

Not quite a 29er, but congrats to Baker on his 28ptr.

Thanks
Posted by 221bBakerSt (VIP) 23 Jan 2022 12:17pm

Thanks ImDerc, that was quite a surprise!

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map