Main Forum | Post Reply
Blocking Players
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Apr 19, 8:04pm EST

Blocking Players
Posted by 49_degrees_n (VIP) 21 Mar 2021 3:55pm

Just curious if there is a way to permanently ban or block a player from joking your game?

Player that cheats
Posted by PJM0407 18 Jun 2021 1:39am

Tony137, he took 2 minutes to plat every card. The game took over 3 hours as he just wanted me to resign so he would get the points . For some reason the game allows a player to do this, definitely a fault in the game

You waited 3 hours?
Posted by 221bBakerSt (VIP) 19 Jun 2021 1:45pm

I'll sell you all of my 'points' for $10 if they are that important to you.

PJ Mead
Posted by gjamies1 (VIP) 20 Jun 2021 2:52pm

Check what the table is set at, if it's two minutes, don't play.
On the points bit, rating points are a waste of time imo, people with high points will not play lower rated players, saw this a lot when MSN had a crib game running and that ended, hope this don't go the same way.

3 hrs????
Posted by ImDerc (VIP) 29 Jun 2021 11:40am

49 degrees: yeah mate there is a way to permanently block someone; remember there name & never play them again, quite simple.
PJ: You played 1 person for 3hrs???
You have more patience than me or most people. Regardless of how much you were playing for; I would've quit much sooner, probably after the first 2hrs, lol.
PLease tell me you were playing for a large sum of money; if not you why did you continue to play? Petty stubbornness & mistakenly thinking ratings mean anything???
My BS radar is going off the charts & the phrase "I've told you a million times not to exaggerate" is ringing in my ears for some reason.

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map