Main Forum | Post Reply
And the champion for the January 2021 TOC is .....
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Apr 19, 5:34am EST

And the champion for the January 2021 TOC is .....
Posted by Pearle 7 Feb 2021 10:59am

Congrats to all the players who were champions in the month of January. Our TOC started out a little rough but we figured out how to get around this and I thank everyone who stayed with me to get the tournament going.

Congrats to the following for finishing strong in the tournament:

1st Place: mustang1010 - won 152.00 Tickets (plus an extra 20 tix compliments of the Webs)
2nd Place: 1hampshire - won 71.00 Tickets
3rd Place: Philo78 - won 39.00 Tickets

See you all next month!

Congrats
Posted by Philo78 (VIP) 7 Feb 2021 2:30pm

Nice run mustang. I was one of your victims.

poor sport
Posted by Benito_Gasolinie (VIP) 9 Feb 2021 6:27pm

I feel sorry for the players that had go through his unsportsmanship..

ummm, yeah, naah
Posted by ImDerc (VIP) 10 Feb 2021 11:18am

@ Thorn Jack, I didn't play in the last TOC, not sure if I qualified or not, but was out fishing on my kayak when it was being played. I'm sure I would've won it if I'd played, lol.
Philo showed dignity in this thread, much respect for that.
No idea who you are Thorny, can't remember playing you, but I might have.
You mention the word "unsportsmanship", which for starters isn't even a word. But if it was, I think the Oxford dictionary's explanation of what it meant would be: a word used by a sore loser; someone who whinges & points the finger of blame at the person who beat them instead of graciously accepting defeat & saying congrats to their opponent when they win.

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map