Main Forum | Post Reply
I Resign?
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Apr 20, 9:41am EST

I Resign?
Posted by penguin522 (VIP) 15 Dec 2020 11:14pm

So I was just about to win a game and the person I was playing resigned. So I didn’t get any points for the win. How is that ok? If they resign you should get the same rating points as if you won outright, and vice versa - they should lose points for resigning.

Resign
Posted by gjamies1 16 Dec 2020 11:32am

I always though if a player resigns, you get the win, I have resigned a number of times to speed things up when I am in a no win situation and eager to start another game.I am sure you would have got the points unless the game was no rated.

Ah-ha
Posted by penguin522 (VIP) 19 Dec 2020 12:06am

You are right - it was not rated. Thanks for clarifying.

Players keeping there name in the game
Posted by OOB 1 Jan 2021 8:13am

I find it’s so bothersome when players are NOT at the tables but yet there names appear daily’s as if they are,what is up with that?. What I ask?.

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map