Main Forum | Post Reply
I have questions
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Apr 19, 10:37pm EST

I have questions
Posted by penguin522 (VIP) 8 Dec 2020 12:11am

1. I have never dropped in on a table and had the host start the game. They just ignore me until I leave. I could understand isolated incidents of this, but every time?
2. I’m never quick enough to accept an “invite all” invitation. Someone always beats me to it. And when I create a table and invite all, someone joins *instantly*. How are they doing that so fast? Is there like an “accept next invitation” option that automatically joins you with the inviter?
3. What’s with people playing 2-3 games with you and instantly leaving without a comment. Would you get up from a table and walk away without saying anything in real life? It’s rude. A simple “gg” or “U2” is all it takes for a bare minimum of etiquette.

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map