Main Forum | Post Reply
this
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Apr 26, 8:16am EST

this
Posted by TexasRose (VIP) 16 Nov 2020 5:03pm

this is what I am talking about. In the last 3 min I (having invited all) a player "drops" in and then leaves. It's g annoying. Hint: Screw that. DON'T JOIN A TABLE UNLESS YOU WANT TO PLAY

that
Posted by Katniss2424 (VIP) 17 Nov 2020 1:17pm

I completely agree. I always worry that they look at my stats after joining, and decide im not worth playing against

frustrating
Posted by busdriverP05 18 Nov 2020 9:24pm

it's the same for me or they play 1/2 a game and leave or sit until timer runs out.

Annoyingly
Posted by gjamies1 (VIP) 19 Nov 2020 9:47am

Went on today, there were a number on with play by their name, joined at least 6 tables and no one wanted to play. Maybe the moderators could put a time out that after say 2 minutes their table is turned off.

Shade27
Posted by shankncrooks (VIP) 28 Nov 2020 3:51pm

It’s cause people don’t want to ruin their score - if they play against someone with a really low score there is no benefit in playing them. If you win you get like 6 points if you lose you lose sometimes 30 points.

set up a table
Posted by zabnar 7 Jan 2021 2:20am

Set up your own table, invite all and press start when anyone joins. Try logging out if you get no takers in 20 seconds. Works for me.

Great suggestion
Posted by Marroons 3 Feb 2021 10:52pm

@ gjamies1: This is a great suggestion. In early January, there were a few players locking in tables for days without playing. Maybe, it was a glitch, but there are a few individuals who do this willingly.

@ TexasRose: I know some players refuse to play games depending on the timer (1/3 minute to 2 minutes). This information is only available as you enter the table on Android and not all players are aware that you need to hover over the point column to find the timer on that game. Another reason for players to leave a table just after joining the table is if the host welcomes with a chat, some players don't want this (sigh). It's sad but it's true. There's even a player with a handle with the words: not chatty.

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map