Main Forum | Post Reply
61 pt tournys
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Apr 19, 10:58am EST

61 pt tournys
Posted by Benito_Gasolinie (VIP) 15 Aug 2020 1:40am

we need 61 pt tournaments with normal settings as 121 tournys. Not loser lowball 61 pt tournys, I play to win games, not lose. best of 3 works too. thanks TD's

61pt tournies
Posted by hantscricket (VIP) 15 Aug 2020 12:44pm

It's nice to play loser loball sometimes for a change
Just as skillful

CrissCrossed
Posted by 221bBakerSt (VIP) 17 Aug 2020 11:46pm

Regularly hosts tourneys that are 61 pt best of 3. Most people prefer 121 because there is just so much luck involved with 61. One monster hand for each player out of the gate and the game is over. In 121 I've beaten people who have had 28 and 29 hands early in the game. That would never happen in 61.

61 Pt Tourneys
Posted by ChrisCrossed (TD) 21 Aug 2020 10:42pm

Thanks all for your input. I plan to schedule a few more of the best of 3 tourneys at 61. I will still continue to do the 61 Loser/Lowball, as I have a lot of requests for that tourney. Players say almost every time that it is harder to lose on purpose than to win... and find it a fun alternative. Trying to keep the balance of something for everyone.... I sure do appreciate all the players and thanks being here!

Squire
Posted by gjamies1 5 Sep 2020 11:18am

You are correct, except it is almost impossible to get a 28 or 29 hand playing 61 hole 5 card, there used to be tournaments with 61 hole 5 card, maybe worth another try.

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map