Main Forum | Post Reply
For players
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Apr 25, 4:04am EST

For players
Posted by Spicii (TD) 20 May 2020 5:38pm

I apologize for the imperfect game a couple days ago. I live in country so I have to use satellite for my phone and computer. I so appreciate the players and those that understood. appreciation to each and every person that plays on the best game site I know and for understanding a piece of life. Hugs and ty to all, Spicii

Posted by peterpel (VIP) 20 May 2020 10:15pm

Don't worry about it Spicii. We all run into problems with things we can't control. Thank you for being a TD and running these grest tournaments.

Posted by GrumpyGoldCountry (VIP) 21 May 2020 11:17am

All good with the Dwarfs. Be Happy (pun intended) Safe & Healthy!

It happens
Posted by Philo78 (VIP) 21 May 2020 3:27pm

No worries Spicii. You do a great job.

Posted by BabyBlues26 (VIP) 23 May 2020 11:13pm

Mistakes happen, We are all human!! It is part of life. Don't worry about it. Thank you for being a great dedicated TD! We appreciate YOU xoxo

for players
Posted by gooders2 (VIP) 24 May 2020 9:29am

fortunatly im on cable but dont worry keep up the good work

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map