Main Forum | Post Reply
how do I fix this ?
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Apr 19, 2:23am EST

how do I fix this ?
Posted by Averagelady1 21 Nov 2019 8:01am

my cards are hiding behind my top card in crib. Just starting doing this. Any suggestions are most welcome, thanks 😊

clarification needed....
Posted by webmaster (moderator) 22 Nov 2019 9:33am

Are you referring to discards hiding behind the top card? If so, it is because the table that you joined or created had a non-default option "do not show discarded cards". This option creates an additional challenge for players to remember their discards.

If the problem is different, we'd appreciate if you could use Contact Us in your app and send us a screenshot. You could e.g. post such screenshot at a website postimage.org and send us a link to that image.

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map