Main Forum | Post Reply
Oddity in the play scoring
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Apr 26, 10:06pm EST

Oddity in the play scoring
Posted by Board_Sailor (VIP) 29 Sep 2019 9:11pm

I just played a game with a play hand that went pone 10, me 8, pone 10, me 2 for 30, then pone 4 for 34 and pone was awarded a point. This also happened in a game a couple of days ago. Anyone else have this experience? Thanks.

odity
Posted by gooders2 (VIP) 1 Oct 2019 7:23am

yes boardsailor ive had quite a few lately a run of five and last card for 1 and all i got was one and several others as well.

Past games' review and report
Posted by webmaster (moderator) 2 Oct 2019 4:58pm

If you played a Ticket game, you can review it interactively hand-by-hand, move-by-move via account statement.
If you happen to confirm during the game review that the score discrepancy is real, please Contact Us

Boardsailor
Posted by jethrotulll (VIP) 5 Oct 2019 1:29pm

Were there any other cards to be played Board? Or was that last card played by pone the final go?

Posted by Board_Sailor (VIP) 8 Oct 2019 8:03pm

Yes there were more cards to be played. As I described above, we played 5 cards for 34. should have been four cards for my go and opponent got last card in the play, which I should have gotten.

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map