Main Forum | Post Reply
not sure
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Mar 29, 1:30am EST

not sure
Posted by violetrose 16 Jul 2019 5:37pm

am not sure how many of you players are about this, but I get (FOR LACK OF A BETTER WORD) miffed off when a player (win or loss) leaves after ONE game

not sure
Posted by gooders2 (VIP) 17 Jul 2019 11:30am

agree agaign to many runners it should be best of 3 or more if agreed.

best out of 3 atleast
Posted by heygetofftheausten 27 Nov 2019 9:56pm

I'm in on what you said. I hate that too

Players won’t leave the table.
Posted by Bee_Mann 4 Dec 2019 11:40pm

It really annoys me when I create the table and invite players. After the game the player won’t play and won’t leave. I have to close the table and create another table. I call them “squatters”.

Ratings
Posted by sk9p (VIP) 19 Dec 2019 11:13pm

It would be nice to be able to opt out of the ridiculous rating system but still keep track of w/l

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map