Main Forum | Post Reply
perverts
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Mar 28, 3:56pm EST

perverts
Posted by wotme 24 May 2018 10:50pm

how is it new players can play with perverted names and never be deleted.

Thanks wotme
Posted by Pearle (moderator) 24 May 2018 11:08pm

Thanks for your post, I have seen some less than desirable names on the site, and I agree with you. Somehow they must slip through the filter; however, when I do see a "bad" name that is not good for our family friendly site, I send a contact us with the name to the webmaster. If you see something that you think could offend you or other players, please use our contact us link and report the name. The webs will research your contact us and take action accordingly. Thanks for helping to keep this site clean and friendly for all users!!!

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map