Main Forum | Post Reply
Cancelled tournaments
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Mar 29, 9:48am EST

Cancelled tournaments
Posted by BabyBlues26 (VIP) 18 May 2018 9:25pm

Hey Everyone,

I have noticed as of recently that a lot of the cribbage tournaments on a daily basis are being cancelled because there has not been enough players to join them. I'm not sure what has happened here but perhaps if there was an incentive to get people to player more such as BONUS tickets added to tournaments, a Contest each month and the top 3 players are awarded tickets for the most wins and maybe tickets awarded to the player with the most losses. Just some ideas to try and bring some of our players back!

Thanks Baby
Posted by Pearle (moderator) 24 May 2018 11:32pm

I have been toying with the option of bringing back the Tournament of Champions tournament. Okaylady did a great job hosting this years ago. The tournament was for ONLY players who placed 1st (in a tournament) during the month and was held at the end of the month. A list was posted in the forum with those who were eligible to play. How does something like this sound? Thanks for your suggestion ... love it when players have ideas!!! Keep thinking of what we can do to encourage more tourney games!!!

TOC & BOS
Posted by BabyBlues26 (VIP) 28 May 2018 1:43pm

Tournament of Champions tournament would be awesome as well as perhaps a Battle of the Sexes, Two tournaments at the same time, Men register in one and Woman in the other...

cancelled Tourney's
Posted by KymB (VIP) 29 May 2018 2:26pm

Hi Pearle, In honor of Diane/One OK lady- We should name the tournement " The Strawberry Special" She always liked when I made those for her tourneys!!!!! I like the idea of the boys vs the gals-that would be fun! Take care, your friend Kim B

Battle Tourns
Posted by jethrotulll (VIP) 30 May 2018 10:48pm

I agree with both Baby and Pearle. I think some Tourn of Champions or even fun ones like Baby said would be a lot of fun.

Can We?
Posted by jethrotulll (VIP) 13 Jun 2018 1:44am

Can we start to schedule some fun competitive tournaments like ladies vs men or USA vs Canada or something? It would be fun!

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map