Main Forum | Post Reply
Cribbage Cruise Nov 2018
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Mar 28, 4:29am EST

Cribbage Cruise Nov 2018
Posted by jethrotulll (VIP) 23 Jun 2017 2:38pm

Hi all, just wanted to tell you about a 2018 Cribbage cruise sanctioned by the ACC with 5 full weekend style tournaments. 14 nights leaving from Rome, Italy visiting Spain, Portugal and St. Maartens in the Caribbean ending in Miami. Trip of a lifetime. There are already 29 people signed up to play after only two weeks. If anyone else is interested, contact me and I will get the correct people to send you the information. Total cost for everything including food, adult beverages, room and flights and cribbage is about $2k pp. Unreal for 14 nights and the cribbage.

cruise
Posted by KymB (VIP) 26 Jun 2017 12:25am

I am in if i have a job by then...airfare?? i would like the details. Thank you, Kim B

Crib Cruise
Posted by jethrotulll (VIP) 27 Jun 2017 1:26am

Kym, my calculations are about $500-600 one way to Italy (Iceland Air) $100 train from Milan to Rome (2.5 hrs), $300 back from Miami (to west coast, cheaper if east coast) So figure $1000 for transportation. inside cabin is $750 double occupancy. Cribbage another $300. Out the door not counting shore excursions, souvenirs etc. right at $2000 per person for all beverages, all food, all entertainment and 5 tournaments. Either catch me in a room and give me your email or else send a contact me and they can forward it to me!

I'm Going!
Posted by Giants (TD) 6 Jul 2017 11:25pm

Just put my deposit down. Looks like 40 have already signed up! Only 478 days to go!

39 now going as of July 9
Posted by jethrotulll (VIP) 10 Jul 2017 4:48pm

Amazing turn out for the cruise so far. Remember all drinks are included in the pricing!

Lots of players
Posted by jethrotulll (VIP) 15 Jul 2017 6:57pm

Several players from GC, the ACC and around the world are cruising. Should be a fantastic time. If you need additional info let me know!

Crib Cruise
Posted by jethrotulll (VIP) 24 Jul 2017 10:27am

Additional information and details can be found at www.cribbage.org go to Cribbage World July 2017 2nd page. If you contact Roger, please let him know that you are a GC player and that jethrotulll told you to contact him. He will give you special treatment at that time. Happy pegging and sailing!

re cribbage cruise
Posted by gooders2 (VIP) 9 Aug 2017 9:21am

hi jethro just to let you know to go on that cruise from uk its going to cost approx $2300 not counting cribbage and ex and souveniers

cribbage cruise
Posted by KymB (VIP) 10 Aug 2017 2:36am

Hi JT, What are the exact dates? Thank you, KymB

Update
Posted by jethrotulll (VIP) 13 Aug 2017 5:48pm

Sorry for the delay in updating. Gooders2 that would be correct, except that would include cribbage (see my post above). It is about the same cost as from the US. So that is all food, all drinks, entertainment, taxes and fees, both one way flights to and from Europe for 14 nights. Yes, if you choose to spend more you certainly can. Cruise leaves Rome 5 November arrives Miami Nov 19. Ship is being refurbished this spring, so likely almost new ship when we sail. There are now 55 cribbage players (give or take) that have booked. Final payment due August 2018.

Cruise Update
Posted by jethrotulll (VIP) 29 Aug 2017 2:07am

Now close to 60 cribbage players signed up (actual players). Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Update
Posted by jethrotulll (VIP) 14 Sep 2017 11:51pm

Cruise Update. Currently in excess of 60 crib players. They will have to cut it off at 90 players due to space. If you have any inkling to go, now would be the time to sign up.

cruise
Posted by KymB (VIP) 15 Sep 2017 7:14am

Jethro i do have some Questions and would like to talk with you.Not sure how we can make this happen. Kim B

Cribbage Cruise info
Posted by jethrotulll (VIP) 21 Sep 2017 7:57pm

Kym, Let me give you the cruise director's phone number. He will have way more answers than I could ever have. I am just the middle-man letting people know about the cruise. His name is Roger Wilson and his phone number: Roger Wilson
Cruises by Roger
303-254-4670

Please call him soon, this cruise will sell out for cribbage players. Let him know that you are a GC player.

Still some places available
Posted by jethrotulll (VIP) 27 Oct 2017 6:19pm

I do not think that has been fully booked yet.

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map