Main Forum | Post Reply
1,000th Tourney Celebration :) --> AUGUST 30TH
Play backgammon tournaments online
It's now:   Apr 25, 4:22pm EST

1,000th Tourney Celebration :) --> AUGUST 30TH
Posted by COLT (TD) 19 Aug 2020 8:15pm

HEY BG PLAYERS

I just recently passed 1,000 tourneys hosted on Gamecolony. Most of these tourneys have been in Backgammon so I wanted to celebrate with you all.

August 30th, I will host from 12pm to 6pm. Tourneys every 30 minutes. These tourneys will all be 5 tickets and 1 PT games. (Mainly due to it being the final run of the month.)

12pm - 3pm - 6pm tourneys will all have 10 tickets going to the winner of each.

Thank you all so much!!
COLT

REMBERING A TD CALLED PRETTIPATTI I THINK
Posted by LADY_AWE (VIP) 26 Aug 2020 10:55am

This would have been right up her alley. You are an inspiration. WTG COLT

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play backgammon tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map