Main Forum | Post Reply
Spades Ladder cancelled
Play spades tournaments online
It's now:   Apr 18, 2:55pm EST

Spades Ladder cancelled
Posted by webmlstress (TD) 3 Mar 2016 6:13pm

Dear players,
We regret to inform you that there will no longer be ladder prizes for Spades.
If you wish to compete for Ladder prizes, please play Gin Rummy Ladder, Cribbage Ladder, Backgammon Ladder, Dominoes Ladder

NOT SURPRISING
Posted by LADY_AWE (VIP) 4 Mar 2016 7:49pm

Well it was only a matter of time. With no one to speak of willing to play ticket games and the negativity running so rampant it was inevitable. Thanks GC for opening up this Spade room so many years ago. I do have fond memories of good times nonetheless. Thanx again for the run.

spades ,ladder.tickets games
Posted by sweetcake52 (VIP) 5 Mar 2016 11:37am

all i can say very very sad gc..had enough, although i will cherish, all the wonderful players, i enjoy lemonade, no substitute so for what ever reason gc. we like spades...lol...thank you all...sweetcake52.....@@@@

We Love Spades!!!!!
Posted by PTW4 (VIP) 5 Mar 2016 4:57pm

Wow.....Spades is a great game I love to play....I am sure we all compete to win while having fun. As one of the senior members, I have nothing but good things to say about everyone. Truly, the memories will last forever. Of course, I do understand some people might ruin it for others. However, I hope GC will reconsider this decision but with certain stipulations. Lastly, I appreciate GC giving me the opportunity to meet a diverse group of people. Hopefully, this is not the end of the ladder rewards to friendly competition....PTW 4ever

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play spades tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map