Main Forum | Post Reply
Play tournaments online
It's now:   Apr 16, 7:31am EST

World Map Of Gamecolony Players
Posted by HappyChap (TD) 2 Apr 2013 7:36am

World Map of Gamecolony Players

Hi everyone I am now starting a world map of Gamecolony players, As a TD I have many times seen players say they come from Virgina, Massachusetts and many other places. Coming from England I did not know where any of these places are but was intrigued. So came up with the idea of a world map of tds and players.

I need 2 bits of information so I can add players to the map.

1, your player name
2, where you live

For security reasons please DO NOT supply house numbers or street address, just the town you live in.

i.e.

1, HappyChap
2, Newcastle, Staffordshire, England

This is voluntary so please don’t feel you have to add your name and address

I have already started a map with some TD names on it so please see the link below; you may have to copy and paste.

http://batchgeo.com/map/gamecolonyplayers

Please add your name and address to this post and I will start adding players to the map from Thursday 4th April.

If you have any questions please ask away and I will try to answer them.

If you think this is a good idea please tell others so we can get more names on the map as not everyone use forums

how to submit your name
Posted by HappyChap (TD) 3 Apr 2013 5:37am

if you want to add your details to the map please use this link as it will take you to a web page where you can submit your details to a spreadsheet, then i only have to copy and paste the spreadsheet and save me a lot of time.

COPY AND PASTE THE LINK AND PUT IT INTO YOUR SEARCH ENGIN. not google, then below should open a box which says 'world map of gamecolony players' click on that.

http://philipbryan113.wix.com/gamecolonyplayers

or if you have and trouble leave it in this post and i will add it

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map