Main Forum | Post Reply
Play tournaments online
It's now:   Mar 28, 12:40pm EST

GIFT IDEA !
Posted by MAB (moderator) 4 Dec 2010 4:22pm

The other day I paid $9. postage to mail a $10 gift. That makes no sense to me so that’s when I got one of those “bright ideas”!

Did you know we can now gift cashable GameColony tickets to folks who have not even registered or tried GC yet?

There is NO fee for gifting tickets to other GC players whether free or ticket players and none for gifting to non-players.

So for this $19.00 investment I have made in the gift I mailed, my friend got a $10.00 gift. Had I thought of GC tickets earlier, they could have had 19 GC tickets and a potential of cashing them out or turning that into many many more

Thought I’d pass that along in case some others might be interested in a really different kind of gift, the potential of cashing out a lot more than the original gift (as well as enjoying playing on GC and the comradery!).

Just a Holiday thought for all!

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map