Main Forum | Post Reply
Hit and runs
Play gin-rummy tournaments online
It's now:   Dec 15, 10:15pm EST

Hit and runs
Posted by whuuut1 (VIP) 13 Sep 2017 11:46am

Its sad that still these days we have to deal with players that play one game and then run away for lower stakes. Whether you win or lose every time its the same thing. I get it if you lose might be a good chunk of your tickets and taking a shot at trying to make some but when you win to run is just bad sportsmanship. I played on this sight a lot in the past and quit playing here because of that. Logged back recently to find a good amount of tickets never did anything with and thought i would try it out again. Three days in a row has been the same player doing the same thing. I don't like to put people out there so I won't but I'm sure anyone who plays north of 50 tics knows who the player is

H&R
Posted by leebuck27 (VIP) 18 Sep 2017 9:06pm

You got that right.

Hit and Runs??
Posted by JohnnyWad2 (VIP) 4 Dec 2017 10:40pm

Since when is that bad sportsmanship??? Sounds like a sore loser to me... Is it in the rules??

Posted by Amateru (VIP) 6 Dec 2017 4:09pm

You are entitled to your own opinion, and can argue all you want with your own reasoning, but calling other people sore losers in a public forum is totally unnecessary! Flame bait?!

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play gin-rummy tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2017

Site map