Main Forum | Post Reply
TOURNEYS RETURN TO DOMINOES
Play dominoes tournaments online
It's now:   Mar 28, 7:56pm EST

TOURNEYS RETURN TO DOMINOES
Posted by PRETTY_PATTI_ (TD) 25 May 2018 7:15pm

Hi everyone, I'm the newest member of the TD Team. My name is PRETTY_PATTI. I would love to meet you as I am offering multi-player tournaments again. What do you like? Your favorite settings to play? Do you have a ticket pricing preference? Please feel free to let me know, because this is all about you - the VIPs - Very Important Players - our most cherished commodity here at GC!

Hi Patti
Posted by MagicGames (VIP) 10 Jun 2018 2:16pm

For me, dominoes is a fun game but I am far from a top player so I will join your tournaments on a limited basis. I am limiting myself to 2 or 3 tix tournaments.
Preferences are 125+5 SE, 100 +5 DE or 100 pts Block (9) no spinner. There are reasons for each one of these but too detailed to explain. All players have a chance in these as opposed to some games where after first forced play whoever takes control can win the match with reasonably good hands without the other player really getting much chance. Variances are possible for me but some of the settings are not. Thank you in advance for trying.

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play dominoes tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map