Main Forum | Post Reply
1/2 Hour Tourneys
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Mar 28, 5:45am EST

1/2 Hour Tourneys
Posted by jethrotulll (VIP) 29 Apr 2018 3:44pm

Thanks so much Game Colony for finally offering tourneys at the bottom of the hour and the top! It allows us more tourneys to play in and another way to climb the ladder faster! Thanks for listening to our suggestions. I appreciate it!

1/2 Tourneys
Posted by KymB (VIP) 3 May 2018 1:20pm

Yeah more Tourneys!! Hey JT I never did receive my T-shirt in the mail??!!! Thanks your friend, Kim B

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map