Main Forum | Post Reply
BOOBY PRIZE TOURNEY!
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Mar 29, 1:32am EST

BOOBY PRIZE TOURNEY!
Posted by GoDiva (moderator) 18 Mar 2018 2:08pm

BOOBY PRIZE TOURNEY! Ever think you would like to join a tourney but don't fancy your chances against some of the top class players we have on this site? So you try Lowball (play to lose) and find that's even harder to win? Well here's another one for you to try. Normal prizes for winners, but a 5 tix 'booby prize' for the first player to lose and be removed from the tourney (no resignations of course!) Thanks go to Spicii for this novel idea. Come and join her on Sunday 25th at 6pm for the first tourney.

booby prize
Posted by KymB (VIP) 18 Mar 2018 3:39pm

I'll try it if I am around. Something new and maybe fun~~!!!!!

BOOBY PRIZE FUN!
Posted by GoDiva (moderator) 24 Mar 2018 1:12pm

I WILL POST RULES BEFORE THE TOURNEY TOMORROW, BUT THEY ARE FAIRLY STRAIGHTFORWARD. FIRST PERSON OUT WILL GET THE 5 TIX SPECIAL PRIZE, NO RESIGNATIONS ALLOWED OF COURSE. IT WILL BE EASY TO SPOT FIRST OUT AS THE TD GETS NOTIFIED AS SOON AS IT HAPPENS. AFTER THAT THE TOURNEY WILL RUN AS NORMAL WITH USUAL PRIZES BRING PAID STRAIGHT AWAY. THE BOOBY PRIZE WILL BE PAID AFTER THE TD SENDS IN A REPORT SO THERE MAY BE A DELAY, BUT IT WILL HAPPEN! SPICII CAN'T DO THIS ONE, SO I WILL TAKE IT. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!

booby prize
Posted by KymB (VIP) 25 Mar 2018 10:51pm

Sorry I missed the tourney. Hope you had a good turnout and Fun!!!

Thanks
Posted by GoDiva (moderator) 7 Apr 2018 9:56pm

Thanks Kym. I think we had 5 players. We didn't have one last weekend, but Giants ran one today and got 8 players. I'll post here when I have details of the next one.

7pm Tonight!
Posted by GoDiva (moderator) 14 Apr 2018 1:11pm

Next booby prize tourney is 7pm tonight, 7 tix entry. Usual prizes, plus a 5 tix booby prize for first out. Hope to see lots of you there!

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map