Main Forum | Post Reply
GameColony cribbage players at 2018 Cribbage Live Tournament in Reno
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Apr 20, 6:54am EST

GameColony cribbage players at 2018 Cribbage Live Tournament in Reno
Posted by webmaster (moderator) 4 Mar 2018 10:17pm

GameColony was well represented at Reno 2018 Cribbage Live Tournament. Next year GC shirts will be attending Cribbage Live Tournament in California!

Reno
Posted by KymB (VIP) 4 Mar 2018 11:02pm

Although I didn't play, it was fun meeting Kevin and David. Go Cribbers!! Your friend, Kymb

Whooo Hooo!
Posted by Giants (TD) 5 Mar 2018 1:15pm

What a great group of cribbage players!

And Next Year .......
Posted by Pearle (moderator) 5 Mar 2018 10:05pm

I plan on being there and I will be wearing my "I play cribbage @ GameColony.com" shirt too!!!!

Nice pic!
Posted by GoDiva (moderator) 6 Mar 2018 3:55pm

Looks like it was fun!

Bald and Fat!
Posted by jethrotulll (VIP) 6 Mar 2018 8:11pm

Clearly the boys need some hair tonic for growing hair....oh and jethrotulll needs to go on a diet! Just Saying!

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map