Main Forum | Post Reply
canman needs prayers
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Apr 25, 8:33am EST

canman needs prayers
Posted by Spicii (TD) 1 Mar 2018 6:22pm

Tom emailed me and asked for prayers, he said he was not doing well. He may not be able to reply, maybe his wife will read and pass on to him. We miss you canman and sending prayers for a complete recovery. HUgs, Spicii

Miss you canman!!!!!!
Posted by Pearle (moderator) 2 Mar 2018 3:26pm

Miss all the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you send. Praying you will get through this and come back to us at GC.

Thanks Pat for letting us know!

Thinking of you Tom
Posted by greyj (VIP) 6 Mar 2018 8:12am

Sorry to hear you,re not feeling well my friend. You are in my wife ( Lorna) and my pyarers at this tough time as well as your family...get well soon ..looking forward to a match in the future....you and your family take care....GreyJ...(Dennis)

Get Better!
Posted by Giants (TD) 6 Mar 2018 8:22pm

Canman this site would not be the same without you. Get better soon!

Thinking of you.
Posted by GoDiva (moderator) 6 Mar 2018 9:30pm

Hoping to see you back soon my dear friend.

Pauline x

Miss you Canman
Posted by DeDe (TD) 7 Mar 2018 7:54pm

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU TOM . TAKE CARE AND WILL SEE YOU BACK HERE SOON XOXO DeDe

Tom
Posted by BabyBlues26 (VIP) 6 Jul 2018 12:24am

How is Canman? anyone have an update?

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map