Main Forum | Post Reply
west coast late nites
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Mar 28, 8:42pm EST

west coast late nites
Posted by KymB (VIP) 1 Jul 2017 1:20am

Really!! what happened to those tourney;s??? i cant wait up all night ...its only 10:19 PM we used to have fun with the late nights 3$ tourneys,

1pm
Posted by jethrotulll (VIP) 6 Jul 2017 12:57am

Kym I'm writing you at 1am, and there has been an endless stream of them. Did you just find one off night?

Late nights
Posted by KymB (VIP) 9 Jul 2017 1:45am

Yes maybe I was off.... I have since played in late nights!! days /nights since i lost my job all meld together. Do you know anyone hiring in rancho santa margarita, CA??

Hey Kym ....
Posted by Pearle (moderator) 9 Jul 2017 11:37pm

How about joining the Game Colony team as a Tournament Director? It won't pay the bills, but you could earn a few tix to use for playing while you wait to find a new job? Wouldn't take much training, because you could probably run a tourney with all your playing experience

If interested ... send a contact us asking for a TD application and ... tell them Pearle sent you!!!

Good luck with the job hunt!

No but
Posted by jethrotulll (VIP) 10 Jul 2017 4:47pm

Don't give up. The job market is very strong right now. I hope you find something soon!

Late nights
Posted by KymB (VIP) 11 Jul 2017 12:57am

Thx for all your support!!Love you all... K

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map