Main Forum | Post Reply
LATECOMERS
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Mar 28, 5:18am EST

LATECOMERS
Posted by GoDiva (TD) 2 Nov 2016 12:46pm

MOST TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS ALLOW 2 MINUTES FOR LATECOMERS WHO HAVE ALREADY SIGNED UP. HOWEVER IT CAN BE VERY FRUSTRATING FOR PLAYERS WHO ARE ALWAYS IN THE ROOM IN PLENTY OF TIME TO CONTINUALLY WAIT FOR THE SAME PLAYERS. IF I NOTICE THAT THIS IS HAPPENING ON A REGULAR BASIS I WILL CONSIDER OUTING THE LATECOMER BEFORE THE 2 MINUTES ‘GRACE’ IS UP.

latecomers
Posted by KymB (VIP) 12 Nov 2016 3:31am

WoW Harsh...LOL sometimes it could be a connection problem..But do what u have too!!! Thx for hosting

OOPS
Posted by GoDiva (TD) 21 Nov 2016 4:23pm

I CERTAINLY DIDN'T MEAN TO BE HARSH! I ONLY SAID I'D CONSIDER IT IF IT WAS A REGULAR OCCURRENCE. I KNOW THAT THERE CAN BE CONNECTION PROBLEMS - THAT IS THE MAIN REASON FOR HAVING THE 2 MINUTES GRACE PERIOD. HOWEVER, IF EVERYONE PLANNED TO ARRIVE 5 MINUTES BEFORE THE TOURNEY STARTED WE WOULDN'T NEED TO HAVE THIS CONVERSATION! LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE TOURNEY ROOM AGAIN SOMETIME SOON!

100 PERCENT AGREE WITH DIVA
Posted by TERRY_ (TD) 14 Jul 2017 9:49pm

As a player, I do try to be considerate and it can be frustrating waiting time after time for the same player to come into the room.

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map