Main Forum | Post Reply
An obituary for a long-time cribbage player - tenuvuz
Play cribbage tournaments online
It's now:   Mar 29, 5:58am EST

An obituary for a long-time cribbage player - tenuvuz
Posted by webmaster (moderator) 13 Aug 2016 5:00pm

Below is an obituary for a long-time cribbage player - tenuvuz, who played at GameColony.com until mid-July 2016.

Tenuvuz once explained in Nov 2007 in 'Pegasus Column' forum why he chose his player name :

'I get my name because I have 8 kids --plus my wife and I = TENUVUZ'

Read his obituary here

I am so saddened by this news ....
Posted by Pearle 13 Aug 2016 5:38pm

Len was one of my favorite players, he was a true gentleman and a great cribbage player. I was wondering if he was alright as I hadn't seen him in a few weeks. Thank you for posting this Webmaster. As the obituary stated, "he truly had a heart of gold." He will be sorely missed by MANY! Rest in peace Ten and I hope you have some great games with Grampz, Gr8, 1Critter, OkayLady and other players who we still miss!

Ten
Posted by stageinharmony (VIP) 13 Aug 2016 10:19pm

So sad to read this, he was one of the real gentlemen in cribbage. I liked him enormously.

Ten
Posted by Spicii (TD) 14 Aug 2016 11:24am

What a wonderful sweet gentle man, I knew when he joined a tourney it would be a good one. He made many friends as most all acknowledged him with a welcome. I and my players will all miss him, especially me cause he was the quiet man with a wonderful presence. I will miss you ten, rest in peace. Spicii (pat)

we lost a good friend
Posted by greyj (VIP) 14 Aug 2016 8:30pm

Was so sadden to hear of Ten,s passing...he not only was a great opponent but a better person......I,ll miss our fractured french conversations...rest in peace mon ami..till we meet again...greyj(Dennis)

Tenuvus
Posted by PR_Lacey (VIP) 15 Aug 2016 10:36am

You will be miss my dear friend Len everyone will be playing crib with you in heaven.You always asked me how I was doing cause u knew I been sick for a while. Hugs and gl in your heaven games dear friend
Lacey Alma

Tenuvuz Will Be Missed !
Posted by PEGASUS (moderator) 15 Aug 2016 6:32pm

There have been so many players pass through in my time on GameColony, but none more memorable than Len. I cherish the times we chatted while waiting for tourney time. Somehow the day was brighter. Always a gentle, well-loved player who will be missed by all who knew him.

ten
Posted by KymB (VIP) 14 Aug 2017 1:58am

I am replying to this very late....i wanted to when i first saw it. He was a true and gentle great player. We need to go back to our roots and say hi, gl and thank you! Kymb

tenovus
Posted by gooders2 (VIP) 22 Aug 2017 1:05pm

my condolances to lens family so sorry i am late a great player will be sorly missed.

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play cribbage tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map