Main Forum | Post Reply
My retirement
Play canasta tournaments online
It's now:   Apr 19, 1:21am EST

My retirement
Posted by Adrian_Graveney (VIP) 12 Mar 2018 4:58am

At least for now, I have decided that this will be the last month that I will compete against all you wonderful players. Time for me to find new challenges! But first, I want to thank GameColony for providing such an incredible medium for health regeneration...I SO WISH YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT A WONDERFUL PRODUCT YOU HAVE! now onto you players...

Marty...you are simply amazing
Ralu....hated stomping on you, miss you
Valda... ditto
Susan... come back, get rid of the bullying
Ryreya.. absolutely a challenge
Conway...singularly impressed with the speed you embraced the 1 canasta game
Stage... you are beautiful
magic... be the adventurous person you are
silver...I do not know why I left you to last, other than the fact that of all have made the most improvement in your
cookie.....sorry silver you weren't the last. Every game has been a challenge
kiwi...has have been yours
jelly....challenge you to win this month

is there life after canasta
Posted by jellybutton (VIP) 15 Apr 2018 3:35am

Hey
I don't know I stumbled across this post.!!! Please don't go...who will I be guaranteed to lose against in the future!

adios
Posted by brisbaneboy 12 Nov 2018 7:51pm

peace out

you will be missed
Posted by toni_9121 (VIP) 2 Dec 2018 7:28am

You are always fun and challenging to play against. I know I will miss you. I hope you do not go. But I wish you well in all you do.

Toni

Bookmark and Share    ...and Earn Free Tickets!
Play canasta tournaments online

At GameColony.com you can play games of skill only -- play for free or play for $prizes!. According to the statutes of most states in the United States, gambling is defined as: "risking something of value upon the outcome of a contest of chance". (Also see No Gambling!).   The skill (as opposed to chance) is predominant in games of skill. Playing games of skill for $prizes, therefore, has nothing to do with gambling as it is not a contest of chance -- the more skillful player will win far more often. The chance element of a 'gamble' is either insignificant or missing. When players compete in tournaments or games of skill for $prizes -- it is "competitive entertainment" rather then "gambling". The more skilled winner will always win more matches, tournaments and $prizes.
Affiliate Program

Copyright © 2024

Site map